Sunday 14 December 2014

Christmas cake. Again!

This year's Christmas cake is the exact same recipe as last year's so I won't rewrite the whole recipe again. But you can find it here: http://mahhattersteaparty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/oh-weather-outside-is.html?m=1

I did change the tins this year though and the recipe was enough to make a round 9" cake and medium muffin sized cake.

If you have a square 9" cake then that would be perfect!

Despite pinning lots of lovely ideas to decorate a cake, I simply couldn't be bothered to do any of them. I had some red fondant and some leftover sugar snowflakes so squashed them on top instead. Ha no prizes for decoration but it's all in the taste right? 

Well if it tastes as good as it smells it's going to be a winner! 

I don't cover the whole cake as my family aren't marzipan and fondant fans. Look at that cheeky marzipan peeping through.

Merry Christmas!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment